When not presenting seminars on marine weather forecasting, Chris and his Marine Weather Center, on a year-round, six-day-a-week basis, provide high-value-added forecasts geared specifically for providing small (typically 30’-65’, but some larger & smaller) sail & power vessels with the information they need to support good tactical decision-making. His client list includes couple cruisers, serious racers, delivery crews, day-sailors, vessels on Atlantic crossings, vessels with young children on board, physically disabled sailors, engine-less vessels, fishing vessels, tug boats, surfers, airplanes, and more. The following is but a small sampling of testimonials from his clients:
- “Your weather reports are just exactly what a cruiser needs to be safe and comfortable.”
- “Your weather forecasting and delivery via SSB and e-mail are excellent. Tailored for the sailor and with more detail and insight than you can get from any other source.”
- “I always pay particular attention to your advice which for years I always find more accurate and illuminating than anything else.”
- “Many thanks to you and your insight and knowledge, it is very much appreciated. You provide a wonderful service, have a world class reputation and deserve a big thank you.”
- “I have 30 years as a pilot with briefings from Flight Service, never any as good as yours.”
Chris is also the author of “Coastal and Offshore Weather: The Essential Handbook”, now in its 5th edition, as well as various articles in national boating magazines.
For more information about Chris and the Marine Weather Center click http://mwxc.com.