To see the full webinar line up CLICK HERE.
- Whether you are new to diesel engines, have some basic knowledge or are fairily experienced the GLCCSchool's diesel engine webinar series has something for you. All of these webinars are taught by Jim Zima, owner of Great Lakes Diesel in Huron, Ohio. Jim's experience as a master mechanic and an outstanding teacher makes all of his webinars stand out.
- The amazing beauty of the North Channel took billions of years to form.
- Making the leap to that first longer-distance overnight passage can be intimidating. It shouldn’t be. From this webinar you'll gain the confidence to undertake longer passages including overnights, sharply expanding your cruising horizons. Plus, you'll find that longer passages definitely add a special dimension to the cruising experience.
- Ever wondered about the feasibility and safety of sailing your small, trailerable vessel around the Great Lakes? Here's the webinar you've been looking for!
- Cruising Canada's North Channel puts you in one of the top ten cruising destinations in the world. Join Roy Eaton as he shares his local knowledge of and experiences in this wonderful part of our Great Lakes.
- Your fiberglass repair project might not be as extensive as the one shown in the accompanying photo, but everyone with a glass boat should have some understanding of basic fiberglass repair techniques. This information-packed webinar will provide that foundation.
- Stretching from Lake Ontario's Murray Canal in the west to the City of Brockville Ontario on the St. Lawrence River in the east, the Bay of Quinte and 1000 Islands areas offer some of the finest cruising on the Great Lakes.