To see this year's webinar line up CLICK HERE.
- From major cities to quaint fishing ports, from island anchorages to first class marinas --- the 2nd largest concentration of boaters in North America already know about Lake Erie's charms. Do you?
- Georgian Bay is well known as a cruiser’s paradise for good reason. Much of Georgian Bay remains as wild and pristine as it was when Samuel de Champlain became the first European set eyes on it in 1615. This webinar explores Georgian Bay’s beautiful anchorages as well as the towns and small settlements that serve the boating community along its shores.
- The amazing beauty of the North Channel took billions of years to form.
- Ever wondered about the feasibility and safety of sailing your small, trailerable vessel around the Great Lakes? Here's the webinar you've been looking for!
- Your fiberglass repair project might not be as extensive as the one shown in the accompanying photo, but everyone with a glass boat should have some understanding of basic fiberglass repair techniques. This information-packed webinar will provide that foundation.