To see the full webinar line up CLICK HERE.
- If you're thinking of cruising Lake Huron's North Channel this course is for you. Host Joe McKeown has been cruising the North Channel since he was a teenager, and in this webinar he will share his unique insights into this fabulous cruising destination. You won't want to miss this outstanding webinar.
- Georgian Bay is well known as a cruiser’s paradise for good reason. Much of Georgian Bay remains as wild and pristine as it was when Samuel de Champlain became the first European set eyes on it in 1615. This webinar explores Georgian Bay’s beautiful anchorages as well as the towns and small settlements that serve the boating community along its shores.
- Join Joe McKeown as he guides us through the Northern Georgian Bay from Byng to Killarney. This area is largely wilderness, has a variety of wonderful anchorages and is unique in the Great Lakes as many of the waters are unsounded. You need a sense of adventure to cruise here. If that's you, or if that's what you are aspiring to, you don't want to miss Joe's outstanding presentation.
- Whether you are new to diesel engines, have some basic knowledge or are fairily experienced the GLCCSchool's diesel engine webinar series has something for you. All of these webinars are taught by Jim Zima, owner of Great Lakes Diesel in Huron, Ohio. Jim's experience as a master mechanic and an outstanding teacher makes all of his webinars stand out.
- Mark Gagyi, GLCC Port Captain and long time Great Lakes cruiser shares recipes and cooking tips to save your cruise from tin cans and packaged food. Of course the cooking is always fun, it has to be when it happens in a boat's galley!
- The amazing beauty of the North Channel took billions of years to form.
- Ever wondered about the feasibility and safety of sailing your small, trailerable vessel around the Great Lakes? Here's the webinar you've been looking for!
- Cruising Canada's North Channel puts you in one of the top ten cruising destinations in the world. Join Roy Eaton as he shares his local knowledge of and experiences in this wonderful part of our Great Lakes.
- Your fiberglass repair project might not be as extensive as the one shown in the accompanying photo, but everyone with a glass boat should have some understanding of basic fiberglass repair techniques. This information-packed webinar will provide that foundation.
- Stretching from Lake Ontario's Murray Canal in the west to the City of Brockville Ontario on the St. Lawrence River in the east, the Bay of Quinte and 1000 Islands areas offer some of the finest cruising on the Great Lakes.