To see the full webinar line up CLICK HERE.
- Making the leap to that first longer-distance overnight passage can be intimidating. It shouldn’t be. From this webinar you'll gain the confidence to undertake longer passages including overnights, sharply expanding your cruising horizons. Plus, you'll find that longer passages definitely add a special dimension to the cruising experience.
- Ever wondered about the feasibility and safety of sailing your small, trailerable vessel around the Great Lakes? Here's the webinar you've been looking for!
- Cruising Canada's North Channel puts you in one of the top ten cruising destinations in the world. Join Roy Eaton as he shares his local knowledge of and experiences in this wonderful part of our Great Lakes.
- Your fiberglass repair project might not be as extensive as the one shown in the accompanying photo, but everyone with a glass boat should have some understanding of basic fiberglass repair techniques. This information-packed webinar will provide that foundation.
- Buying and using a dinghy is simple, right? Well not quite. Buying a dinghy deserves the same careful considerations that would be given to buying any boat. Join Ron Trossbach as he explores what to keep in mind as you select and use your dinghy.
- Stretching from Lake Ontario's Murray Canal in the west to the City of Brockville Ontario on the St. Lawrence River in the east, the Bay of Quinte and 1000 Islands areas offer some of the finest cruising on the Great Lakes.
- In this FREE webinar we introduce a recently recognized hazard to recreational boaters called "electroshock drowning" (ESD). The Dr. Alan Wentworth details personal experience in a "near miss" situation.