From major cities to quaint fishing ports, from island anchorages to first class marinas --- the 2nd largest concentration of boaters in North America already know about Lake Erie's charms. Do you?
- If you're thinking of cruising Lake Huron's North Channel this course is for you. Host Joe McKeown has been cruising the North Channel since he was a teenager, and in this webinar he will share his unique insights into this fabulous cruising destination. You won't want to miss this outstanding webinar.
- Lake Superior is the largest of the Great Lakes. Measured by its almost 32,000 square miles of surface area it's also the largest lake in the world. And it's deep (over 1300 feet at its deepest point), long (about 350 miles east to west), and provides an almost unbelievable 2,726 miles of shoreline to explore. Join experienced Lake Superior Cruiser Fred Bagley as he demystifies this most pristine of cruising lakes.
- Get all 5 of this year's Lake Superior webinars at a special discount price! You will receive links to recordings of past webinars and links to view all upcoming live webinars in the series.
- Georgian Bay is well known as a cruiser’s paradise for good reason. Much of Georgian Bay remains as wild and pristine as it was when Samuel de Champlain became the first European set eyes on it in 1615. This webinar explores Georgian Bay’s beautiful anchorages as well as the towns and small settlements that serve the boating community along its shores.
- Lake Superior's South Shore is often a first time Lake Superior cruiser's introduction to the lake's expansive and varied cruising areas. Join GLCC Past Commodore Niels Jensen in exploring one of his favorite cruising areas.
- Join Joe McKeown as he guides us through the Northern Georgian Bay from Byng to Killarney. This area is largely wilderness, has a variety of wonderful anchorages and is unique in the Great Lakes as many of the waters are unsounded. You need a sense of adventure to cruise here. If that's you, or if that's what you are aspiring to, you don't want to miss Joe's outstanding presentation.
- The yachting center of Lake Superior combines over 600 square miles of pristine, protected, National Park island cruising with extensive services in several nearby towns, marinas, and the largest charter fleet in the Great Lakes.
- We all know how important a smooth running engine is to our cruising adventures. But do you really understand that chunk of iron that powers your boat?
- Mark Gagyi, GLCC Port Captain and long time Great Lakes cruiser shares recipes and cooking tips to save your cruise from tin cans and packaged food. Of course the cooking is always fun, it has to be when it happens in a boat's galley!
- Isle Royale represents the ultimate in wilderness cruising. Join Niels Jensen as he explores its wondrous anchorages, hiking, fishing, and wildlife.
- Many Lake Superior cruisers rate this area the "best of the best." Wilderness, solitude, protected anchorages, hiking trails ... the east and north shore have it all!