Stretching from Lake Ontario's Murray Canal in the west to the City of Brockville Ontario on the St. Lawrence River in the east, the Bay of Quinte and 1000 Islands areas offer some of the finest cruising on the Great Lakes.
- Mackinac Island is one of Michigan’s favorite vacationing locations with nearly 1 million visitors each year. Cruising to the island this summer for the GLCC Rendezvous? Learn about the marina choices and interesting features to explore.
- Ever come down to the dock find your batteries dead because your shore power cord had become loose and your charger was not working? Ever been out sailing all day only to find your batteries are dead when it's time to head for the dock? Are you tired of troublesome batteries and the expense of replacing them way too frequently? If so, this webinar is for you.
- Cruising Canada's North Channel puts you in one of the top ten cruising destinations in the world. Join Roy Eaton as he shares his local knowledge of and experiences in this wonderful part of our Great Lakes.
- The amazing beauty of the North Channel took billions of years to form.
- In this FREE webinar we introduce a recently recognized hazard to recreational boaters called "electroshock drowning" (ESD). The Dr. Alan Wentworth details personal experience in a "near miss" situation.