Making the leap to that first longer-distance overnight passage can be intimidating. It shouldn’t be. From this webinar you'll gain the confidence to undertake longer passages including overnights, sharply expanding your cruising horizons. Plus, you'll find that longer passages definitely add a special dimension to the cruising experience.
- Ever wondered about the feasibility and safety of sailing your small, trailerable vessel around the Great Lakes? Here's the webinar you've been looking for!
- Cruising Canada's North Channel puts you in one of the top ten cruising destinations in the world. Join Roy Eaton as he shares his local knowledge of and experiences in this wonderful part of our Great Lakes.
- Your fiberglass repair project might not be as extensive as the one shown in the accompanying photo, but everyone with a glass boat should have some understanding of basic fiberglass repair techniques. This information-packed webinar will provide that foundation.
- Cruisers are naturally drawn to the tropics by the promise of shimmering blue water, warm sandy beaches, and predictable trade winds. However, the tropics are also the breeding ground for nature’s most destructive storms – tropical cyclones. Join us to learn more about Tropical Weather systems, and the forecasting and planning that can help assure safe passages in the tropics.
- Buying and using a dinghy is simple, right? Well not quite. Buying a dinghy deserves the same careful considerations that would be given to buying any boat. Join Ron Trossbach as he explores what to keep in mind as you select and use your dinghy.
- One of the best parts of cruising is sharing a rum drink with friends at the end of a perfect day on the water. For centuries, cruisers around the world have saluted the setting sun, rum glass in hand. How rum became part of this tradition goes back hundreds of years.