Get all 5 of this year's Lake Superior webinars at a special discount price! You will receive links to recordings of past webinars and links to view all upcoming live webinars in the series.
- Lake Superior is the largest of the Great Lakes. Measured by its almost 32,000 square miles of surface area it's also the largest lake in the world. And it's deep (over 1300 feet at its deepest point), long (about 350 miles east to west), and provides an almost unbelievable 2,726 miles of shoreline to explore. Join experienced Lake Superior Cruiser Fred Bagley as he demystifies this most pristine of cruising lakes.
- Anyone cruising beyond their immediate home harbor will find this special Jim Zima three-session Diesel Maintenance Webinar Package invaluable. And with Jim's clear, step by step instructions you'll quickly realize that these basic diesel engine maintenance steps are far from rocket science ...
- Jim Zima, owner of Great Lakes Diesel in Huron, Ohio, returns to the GLCC School line-up with his popular webinar Marine Diesel Maintenance 101. This is a must webinar for those who like to stick their nose in the engine room, and want to have the confidence of knowing how to do things right. From the GLCC School to the Annapolis Cruisers University Jim Zima shows us that he is not only a master mechanic but a great teacher.
- If you're thinking of cruising Lake Huron's North Channel this course is for you. The North Channel always makes the top ten cruising destinations in the world. Don't miss the outstanding webinar.
- Georgian Bay is one of the premiere cruising areas of the Great Lakes. Join past GLCC Commodore J.E. Fordyce as he leads an exploration of this pristine region.