A yet-unresolved system glitch is displaying this $45 package as $20. The correct $45 charge (minus discount if applied) will be processed at checkout. Please excuse this error as we work to find the underlying issue.
- Ever had that sinking feeling when your diesel starts to labor, sputter, and finally dies? In the second of his three GLCC School diesel maintenance webinars Jim Zima, owner of Great Lakes Diesel in Huron , Ohio, will lead you through how to prevent diesel fuel issues and what to do when they occur. From the GLCC School to the Annapolis Cruisers University Jim Zima shows us that he is not only a master mechanic but a great teacher. Join Jim for this outstanding webinar.
- Lake Superior's South Shore is often a first time Lake Superior cruiser's introduction to the lake's expansive and varied cruising areas. Join GLCC's Immediate Past Commodore Niels Jensen in exploring one of his favorite cruising areas.
- Get all 5 of this year's Lake Superior webinars at a special discount price! You will receive links to recordings of past webinars and links to view all upcoming live webinars in the series.
- Take advantage of this special package price to attend all four of our popular Great Lakes marine weather webinars for the price of three! If you register for the package after one or more live webinars have occurred, you'll receive links to view the earlier recordings plus links to view the upcoming live webinars.
- WX00201-c, Marine Weather Basics, is the first of a series of four marine weather classes tailored for Great Lakes cruising boaters and offered for either individual or specially priced package registration.
- The yachting center of Lake Superior combines over 600 square miles of pristine, protected, National Park island cruising with extensive services in several nearby towns, marinas, and the largest charter fleet in the Great Lakes.
- This second in a series of four marine weather classes explores more deeply the forces controlling the wind, and then examines how new tools like Doppler radar can be used to see what's occurring in the atmosphere now.
- Isle Royale represents the ultimate in wilderness cruising. Join Niels Jensen as he explores its wondrous anchorages, hiking, fishing, and wildlife.
- A good understanding of weather and weather forecasting rests on a working knowledge of pressure systems and how they interact. This third session in GLCCSchool's four-part series of Great Lakes marine weather classes provides the understanding and tools you'll need to better interpret weather forecasts and how they might affect your own boating plans..
- This final class in our series of four Great Lakes marine weather webinars explores in depth the most common severe weather phenomenon on the Great Lakes, Thunderstorms, and goes on to discuss how to start building your own marine weather forecasts.
- An overheated engine is never good, and it always seems to happen at the worst of times. In the third of his three GLCC School diesel maintenance webinars Jim Zima, owner of Great Lakes Diesel in Huron ,Ohio, will lead you through how to prevent diesel cooling system issues and what to do when they occur. From the GLCC School to the Annapolis Cruisers University Jim Zima shows us that he is not only a master mechanic but a great teacher.