One of the best parts of cruising is sharing a rum drink with friends at the end of a perfect day on the water. For centuries, cruisers around the world have saluted the setting sun, rum glass in hand. How rum became part of this tradition goes back hundreds of years.
- Join the couple who literally "wrote the book" on anchors and anchoring for this informative and eye-opening webinar.
- There are plenty of apps devoted to marine weather observations and forecasting. Let marine forecaster, Mark Thornton, help you to sort out the strengths and weaknesses of several popular marine weather apps.
- Sooner or later you'll encounter locks, but they don't need to be intimidating. Learn to successfully navigate locks in this information-packed webinar.
- Radar is an extremely useful tool, but do you know how to use it effectively? This webinar will help you discover your radar's full potential.
- Are you the Captain? How about the First Mate? Regardless of the role you play we all know how important a smooth running engine is to our cruising adventures. But do you really understand that chunk of iron that powers your boat?